Smash Up starts with a simple premise, take the twenty card decks of two factions, shuffle them into a forty card deck, then compete to smash more Bases than your opponents! Each faction brings a different game mechanism into play, pirates move cards, zombies bring cards back from the discard pile, dinosaurs have huge power, and every combination of factions brings a different play experience.
The Smash Up features 8 distinct factions that you can mix and match to defeat your opponents.
- Pirates move cards around the table keeping your opponents unbalanced.
- Ninja strike from the shadows and steal victories from under enemies.
- Zombies refuse to stay in the discard pile, continually returning to the fight.
- Robots churn themselves off the factory line with frightening efficiency.
- Dinosaurs with lasers bring stunning power to the fight, dwarfing their opposition.
- Wizards use their arcane knowledge to secure whatever cards you may need at the time.
- Tricksters use their mischievous nature to make life extremely difficult for opponents.
- Aliens change the very nature of the battle, moving enemies about, and manipulating the Base cards you fight for.
Combine these groups into teams of two for various effects! Smash Up contains 16 Base cards to compete over.
- 160 Minion & Action Cards
- 16 Base cards
- 12 Page Rulebook
No posts found