The Final Revelation gives your Investigators the opportunity to play through a Purist campaign set in the United Kingdom of the 1930s where there is no escape, no comfort and no salvation when faced with the Mythos. Your Investigators are powerless and insignificant, your only choices death, insanity or a quiet life with a shattered mind.
- The Final Revelation, a group of Investigators called The Friday Group tries to piece together the details of what they believe to be a threat to humanity. As they uncover the facts behind each scenario, they are faced with a final, inescapable truth none of them could have guessed.
- The Dying of St Margarets, on the remote Scottish island of St Margaret's, Investigators take jobs at a private school, each searching for an acquaintance who has disappeared. What they discover drives them to the edge of insanity to a place where guns will not help them, reason will not protect them and even faith will not give them comfort.
- The Watchers in the Sky, the Watchers introduces a new and unknowable Mythos entity. Blending Lovecraft with Hitchcock, a madman feeds the birds, paranoid they are watching him. Later, the same strange birds stare from the rooftops, warping the laws of physics and chemistry. And, when the Investigators dissect one of the creatures, they find something monstrous inside.
- The Dance in the Blood, in a forgotten corner of Northern England nestles a village plagued by terrible secrets and subterranean horrors. Every hundred and nineteen years it is torn apart, its inhabitants massacred. It happened in 1697 and 1816. Now it's 1935 and beneath the village are loathsome creatures, waiting to reclaim their land and kill anyone who stands in their way.
- The Rending Box, in an antiques shop in North London, there is a box. Inside is an ancient creature, seeping through into the world. It will show the Investigators everything as it really is, the patterns behind the universe, the monsters older than time, the secrets that break your mind. And all they need to do is open a box.
With little else to do but go mad or die trying, how will your Investigators react when faced with the final revelation?
No posts found