Tide of Iron is the definitive board game of WWII squad level combat, for 2-4 players. With streamlined, scenario-driven gameplay and an attention to historic detail, Tide of Iron is sure to delight every fan of tactical, historical wargaming.
This Tide of Iron base game focuses on the American and German armies in Northern Europe in the years 1944 and 1945. Each game is played as a single scenario, either chosen from the included scenario guide or created by the players themselves, over a map constructed from modular, double sided game boards and terrain overlays. The game play is fast paced, smooth, and surprisingly deep, as players must take and hold vital objectives on the game board and decide how best to use each and every unit under their command.
Tide of Iron Contents:
• 12 Hard mounted modular game boards.
• More than a hundred U.S. and German plastic infantry units and squad bases.
• Dozens of AFV such as the Panzer IV, Tiger, and Sherman tanks.
• Dozens of German and U.S vehicles such as M3A1 Half-Tracks, GMC CCKW 353 Transport Trucks, Opel Blitz Trucks, and more.
• More than a hundred Operation and Strategy Cards.
• Hundreds of tokens, dice, and other high-quality components.
No posts found